ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER GODDAMN GIVEAWAY.
I once again have enough money to host a giveaway for all my wonderful followers. So here’s what you, yes, you! Can win;
1. Any two wigs under $40 on any wig site of your choosing.
2. $45 to spend on Etsy.
3. $45 to spend on Amazon.
4. $45 to spend on What-Pumpkin.
5. $45 to spend on Ali-Express.
6. TWO, get that, TWO, whole large pizza’s from any site delivered to your door.
Wonderful, isn’t it? I’m wonderful. Even though you’d love to get these prizes in two days, I have some rules.
1. Must Be Following Me. Just like my other giveaways, this is for my followers only. You can unfollow after this giveaway is done, even though that’s kinda rude.
2. Likes do NOT count. Reblog’s only. You can like it to remember for later, but that will not count for an entry.
3. Reblog as many times as you like, but do not spam your followers. This is something you should know.
4. The winner will not be announced unless they want to. Because some people can be sore losers and say that the winner cheated and will actually send them hate.
So there’s only 4 rules that you need to follow and we’ll come out alive. Alright.
GIVEAWAY ENDS ON DECEMBER 1ST. THE TIME MAY CHANGE AROUND THEN DUE TO FAMILY ISSUES.
Hello girls ^^
We make you unique opened few weeks ago and we decided to hold a giveway for you girls :)
How to participate:
- Reblog this post at least one time
- Reblog 3 posts from our tumblr (or more if you want <3) until the end of the giveway
-Follow us on facebook here: WMYU on facebook
-Follow us on tumblr
First place: 125$ to spend at WMYU
Second place: 75$ to spend at WMYU
Third place: 50$ to spend at WMYU
Rules and infos:
-No giveaway blog
-I will send you a message at the end of the giveway, if you don’t respond within 48h I will choose a new winner.
-The giveaway ends on august 30th at 20:00CET
-winners will be chosen with a random generator
-Winners will be announced on september 1th
-We will ship your goods for free and internationally
We make you unique, online fashion store
Free shipping worldwide
This part always gets me, not just because of the situation but because of Oliver. Just think - that really is his brother lying on the floor, not just another actor. He’s not just George seeing Fred, he’s Oliver seeing James. It’s not just a role he’s playing, and that’s what makes it almost unbearable to watch.
LEAVE ME ALONE TO SOB IN A CORNER.
I read somewhere they could only do this scene half a dozen times or so because it was so emotionally draining for Oliver.
AHH SHIT PEOPLE WHOEVER MADE THIS BURN IN FUCKING HELL
reminding people that this happened
NO TEARS GO AWAY
FUCK YOU TEARS
I’M CRYING DAMMIT
“THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED!” roared Black. “DIED RATHER THAN BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS, AS WE WOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU!”
“Actually,” said Harry, pocketing his e-cigarette, “Peter’s pursuit of rational self-interest is of a higher moral order than your determination to kill yourself on another person’s behalf, Sirius. Self-sacrifice is never the answer; it ends only in pain and death.”
Sirius blanched. “But Voldemort — we could have stopped Voldemort.”
“It’s a free market,” Harry said, shrugging.
Lupin turned into a wolf.
“Control yourself,” Harry said. “Good lord, man, you’re a being of pure will and drive. Exercise it.”
Lupin turned back into a man with flashing, clear eyes and a jaw that could level a mid-sized office building.
“In the marketplace of ideas,” Harry went on, “Voldemort has the same right to disseminate his philosophy as you do. If his philosophy is sound, it will flourish. If his philosophy is unsound, you have nothing to fear.”